FEAR IS A BARRICADE TO OPPORTUNITY
The battle to succeed in life, business and love is won by being able to handle unexpected situations and manage planned situations that don’t go as you planned. Your self-esteem, self-worth and confidence are all under attack when something goes wrong. How you handle your stress can affect everything else in your life.
Dr. Veronica’s guest on her newest webinar almost lost everything. She battled her way back to write the book “Rescue me! How To Save Yourself And Your Sanity When Things Go Wrong.” Annette Comer has a wonderful story to tell. She has a book about business and how to live life, but it’s not written like your normal “how to” business book. She has a background as a mechanical engineer. At one time, she owned four businesses simultaneously in three different industries. Things went wrong and everything she built was in jeopardy. She found a way to save her businesses, her marriage, her family relationships, fight back from poor health and dig herself out of a financial crisis. To get through this tumultuous time, she fell back on some techniques and some systems that she learned growing up.
Annette Comer grew up in rural Virginia where she learned a role core value system, taught to her by her mother and grandmother, that she has compiled into a book to teach others survival skills to use in the face of adversity.
In this Webinar:
- Understand the importance of strong financials when buying and running a business.
- Overcoming fear. Fear causes a brain freeze and muddled thinking which keeps you from thinking creatively and keeps you from seeing the options to get yourself out of that situation.
- Learn the seven stages of overcoming fear. Refocus, Options, Analyze, Resources, Implement, Note progress, and Gratitude.
- Refocus on what is driving the fear so that you can put things into perspective.
- Getting to the next stage is as easy as getting a piece of paper out and listing your options, identifying the resources at your disposal and creating an implementation plan.
- Motivate yourself through the crisis just by noting your progress. When you are dealing with fear it’s so easy to feel like you are not making any progress.
- Be thankful for what you can accomplish. If you can develop an attitude of gratitude it puts fear in perspective.
In this webinar you will discover that fear claims casualties. It keeps you from achieving your goals, induces stress and is one of the leading causes of depression. Often when we are stressed and feeling fear, we end up taking it out on the ones we love the most. Fight fear, manage stress, and don’t let anything keep you from your opportunities. ENGAGE IN SUCCESSFUL BEHAVIOR. TAKE THE FIRST STEP. Sign up below.