Dating Rescue For Women Over 40
Dating at midlife is a different reality. Initially, it’s daunting. You are not a 20-year-old fresh out there and you have different expectations, different demands, different questions and different needs and priorities. Even then, some of us fall prey to fairytale thinking.
Dr. Veronica brings you another POWERFUL webinar interview. She interviews Rosalind Sedacca, the author of the book “99 Things Women Wish They Knew Before Dating After 40, 50 & Yes, 60!” and the founder of the Child-Centered Divorce Network. Rosalind was married for many years before divorcing and being thrust into the dating circuit late in life. She learned quickly the importance of personal empowerment and self-esteem. In this powerful webinar discussion, Rosalind explains how she overcame the setbacks and identified the common mistakes women make when dating after 40. She explains what to do when you’re a mature fish in unfamiliar waters. In this webinar, Rosalind believes it starts with self-image, because we teach people how to treat us. You can change these patterns to your advantage.
Remove the negative connotations about therapy. Therapy could be an effective way to help clean your slate. Rosalind Sedacca explains that ”We all bring baggage and the real difference is that when you are coming as a non-virgin you’re bringing baggage from past relationships and past hurts and expectations.”
In this Webinar:
- Rosalind cautions women who have NEVER been married. Dating in midlife may be more difficult for them since they haven’t had the experience of sharing and compromising in a committed relationship the way divorced individuals have.
- Learn how to avoid losing your individuality in a relationship, diving in too soon and giving up being who you are for someone else’s happiness.
- How to avoid jumping into a relationship before you’ve had time to really get to know the person and before testing the waters. There is no set time-frame as to moving too quickly. Rosalind explains that the time-frame depends on the amount of intimate time you’ve spent together.
- Read the signs. Can you disagree without a violent argument from the new person that you are dating? Can you identify abusive behavior? How well do you communicate?
- Don’t be so arrogant and so bitter about past relationships that you push away new potential partners. Learn how to be willing, open and receptive to finding a partner and opening up enough space that they can come into your life.
This webinar is specifically designed for women over 40, but woman of all ages and men also can benefit from the knowledge that Rosalind and Dr. Veronica unveil. Rosalind walks you through making a list of the things that you value in and person, building your self-esteem and identifying your deal breakers so that you are not just settling for a relationship for the sake of not being alone. AGE DOESN’T DEFINE YOU. EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE. Sign up below.