WINNING THE DATING GAME AFTER 40
Woman over 40 often feel like they have to settle. They have this feeling that some imaginary clock, with a magical alarm will sound to signify their last chance to get a man. After that, they are destined to be alone forever. Society has had a hand in this thinking. Society says men get more distinguished as they get older, but woman less desirable. Make your own rules.
In Dr. Veronica’s new webinar she interviews Bobbi Palmer, an expert on getting a man over 40. Women don’t have to settle anymore. Bobbi Palmer is living proof that after 40, you can still find a man and get married. She was 47, when she became a first time bride. She spent her time before that focused on her career and created a really good life for herself. She worked for many years as a training expert, in management, and as a consultant. She loved her life. She traveled, had great friends living all over the world, but felt something was missing. For many years, she held on to the mantra that she didn’t need a man. However, she wanted one badly. It took some self-evaluation, coaching and therapy to realize she was the very thing pushing men away.
Bobbi Palmer now counsels woman over 40 on how to find their perfect match. She reminds woman that for every rejection they fear, the men that approach them have had a 100 times that many rejections. Her coaching and books focus on working on yourself and making better choices when dating.
In this Webinar:
- There is a difference between women who are the “never marrieds” and are the forty-somethings. There is a difference in how we pursue relationships and strategies. The women who are divorced find relationships much easier than the people who are the “never marrieds.”
- Get over the social pressures. When you’ve never been married, then people assume something is wrong with you. And when you are divorced they sort of think “Well, at least someone picked you”.
- Date like a Grownup. You made your list of what you want in a man when you were 16 or 18. It could have nothing to do with the type of man you really, really attract when you are 56.
- Are you searching for a unicorn? When you refuse to compromise, you are cutting out a large percent of the population and you are not going to find your man.
- You are looking for a hot guy instead of a hubby. It’s about being clear and making good decisions about who the man is that will truly share a happy life with you.
- Find your most attractive self. Don’t harp on magazine models. There’s all different kind of men who are attracted to all different kinds of women. A man wants to see that you value yourself, you respect yourself, you take care of yourself.
In this webinar, Bobbie Palmer will show you the importance of falling in love with yourself first. This is about really getting to know yourself as the woman you are today and appreciating and valuing who you are and how to communicate that to men. She shows you how to create a broad list for the characteristics you want in your partner and helps you choose the important characteristics versus superficial things that a little compromise can solve. She believes it’s never to late to find your life long companion. GET BACK IN THE GAME. THIS TIME, YOU CAN WIN Sign up below.