LOVE, SEX AND SELF-IMAGE AFTER DIVORCE
Divorce rates are still pushing 50% even with more and more couples cohabiting. The numbers are even higher for second and third marriages. 64% of second marriages end in divorce. 73% of third marriages fail. The statistics support that getting older doesn’t make us wiser in our dating decisions. Fear of loneliness, low self-image and fairytale thinking cause us to make even more irrational dating choices.
Dr. Veronica has tackled a subject, very rarely covered in the media, but impacts millions of lives. As people live longer, there are greater chances of people finding themselves in the dating pool again after 40, 50 and even 60. In a powerful webinar discussion, Dr. Veronica interviews the woman Cosmo has named “the most beloved international love guru.” Dr. Jackie Black is a relationship coach, who has written 22 books. Her book, “Meeting Your Match: Cracking the Code to Successful Relationships” changes the game. Every divorced man and woman is advised NOT TO MISS this webinar. Don’t keep repeating the same relationship and dating mistakes that are so common in the mature dating scene.
Dr. Jackie Black breaks down the core reasons mature daters are even less successful than their younger counterparts. Their experience suggests that they should have higher success rates. This is not the case. Dr. Black explains that “most people are not emotionally intelligent” leading to settling, low self-image and fairytale thinking.
In this Webinar:
- Learn how to be ready before you jump into the dating pool. Are you ready for love, life after divorce, commitment or dating? Build up your inside self image beforehand so that you are stronger with internal inspiration, intuition, creativity and intimacy.
- Understand the power of grieving. Ending a relationship is akin to losing someone to death and it is important to open yourself up to sadness, anger, depression and anxiety after one relationship before jumping into the next one.
- Discover the problem with rebound relationships and the importance of shedding the “hurt you” before bringing anyone new into your life.
- Learn the process of dating, how to identify those who are still hung up on their exes, and when to say goodbye to someone who isn’t your ideal match.
- Implore pre-commitment periods into your relationship. Understand this stage of the relationship in which you discover your limits and expectations from one another.
Once again, Dr. Veronica brings you a webinar to improve your quality of life. Popular media is so focused on youth culture that mature adults are often forgotten. Dr. Black believes this is a part of why everybody settles. Society’s influence on you teaches you to do so instead of doing your work and re-establishing that connection with your true self, “your best and most brilliant, passionate self,” and then taking that self into the dating world. USE THIS WEBINAR AS A GUIDE. YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE A FAILED DATING STATISTIC. Sign up below.