STRATEGIES FOR FINDING YOUR REAL SOUL MATE
Western society puts a lot of emphasis on contributing to the system that fuels the economy, but puts almost no emphasis on finding the right partner to take that journey with you through life. We are susceptible to believing in things like mystical soul mates and leaving our love lives to chance.
In Dr. Veronica’s new webinar, the concept of soul mates is redefined. Her guests Barak and Aliza Bar-Chaim are a husband and wife team of psychologists who have been married and teaching their methods for successful relationships for more than 15 years. This webinar attempts to answer relationship and dating questions from a practical point of view. How do you find a good relationship? How do you pick a man? How do you pick a woman? How do you know? How do you know? How do you know? How have you been successful at relationships? How come you haven’t had the bad experiences a lot of us have already had? What do you know?
Aliza and Barak teach from the standpoint that there is nothing else that’s more important than a relationship. Relationships are the springboard for everything in life. People who come from homes with loving family relationships are at an advantage over their peers that come from broken homes.
In this Webinar:
- Discover the importance of happiness and how it impacts your future success, your pursuits and your future financial stability.
- Accept the power of stable partnerships. Unstable relationships impact your ability to function outside of the home. The unity and togetherness with a partner forms the basis of your happiness
- Understand the choice of happiness. Happiness is a choice that a person makes. However, the way the world was created is that we are dependents and everybody is dependent on other human beings.
- Use the Tripod of Compatibility to help choose your partner. Every single person has a physical component, an emotional component and a spiritual component
- Uncover the secrets to why people cheat in relationships. Learn about physical warmness, intimacy, closeness and connectivity. There is a warmness and a closeness and a connection there, that brings a couple together and it’s just not a physical lustful act.
- Remove stereo-types. The roles of what men are supposed to do and what women are supposed to do are not as clearly defined as they were in the past. On some level, there is more equality today.
In this webinar you will discover that Love is crucial and love is important. But love is not necessarily the correct motivation for marriage. Barak and Aliza challenge this status quo in this pointed interview. You will learn the importance of loving yourself, accepting a lover for who they are, when to walk away and how make better relationship choice. DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE HEART AND HOW TO GET WHAT YOU REALLY WANT FROM A RELATIONSHIP. Sign up below.