BETTER SEX THROUGH YOGA
The stresses of society impact your health and even the way you enjoy sex. For example, you may have hang-ups about using your voice or about being heard during sex because of social pressures. Your upbringing may have impressed upon you that being vocal during sex wasn’t lady-like. In actuality, breathing and letting it out may settle your mind and allow you to be more present during the sexual experience for maximum enjoyment.
In her latest webinar, Dr. Veronica discusses one of the best ways to improve quality of life that every single person can incorporate into their life – Yoga. Dr. Veronica interviews Super Yoga Mamma, Karyn Krause Amore. Ms. Amore created the series, “How to Live from the Heart.” She ran the gamete from playing with anorexia, to playing with bulimia, and finally discovering how to live from the heart. She explains that her outward appearance and keeping up with societal standards kept her unhappy on the inside even though the outside appeared to be picture perfect. It took the threat of losing her children forever to discover yoga and living from the heart. Ms Amore explains that in an hour on her yoga mat, half an hour of which she sits and meditates in a static pose, that she get the benefits of an hour at the gym. It’s akin to an hour of therapy and an hour of sacred time. She discovered better self-image, better sex, and better quality of life.
In this hectic world of incredible to-do-lists, incredible stress and incredible pressures, the truth of the matter is that the only thing that you absolutely have to do is breathe.
In this Webinar:
- Yoga is way to feel and look younger. Yoga can release the drama and traumas of living in this over-stressed, high-pressure world.
- Unify your own beliefs, your own body and get it all in alignment, so that you function to your best.
- Spice up your sex life through breathing. Open up your channels just by inhaling through the nose and [breathing] and exhaling with an open mouth. Feel those juicy “uuhh” breaths.
- Using yoga is the ultimate maintenance for your body, mind and spirit. It’s just kind of like taking care of your car. If you never fuel it up or if you never do oil change it’s going to break down.
- Improve flexibility. Your youth and vitality is connected to the flexibility of your spine. Complete yoga practice for your back to be much more flexible, which will give you that longevity and youthfulness, affecting your whole nervous system. Your nervous system is connected to your immune system, which is connected to your brain function.
- Flexibility and the strength go hand in hand. At the same time you are increasing the strength of your core, the muscles in the body get toned. When you feel toned and fit, you are going to enjoy sex more because you are inhabiting your body.
- Embody your body and connect with all five senses, as you are making love. Learn why this chemistry is missing from Internet relationships.
Dr. Veronica and Karyn Krause Amore discuss the fact that the better you feel in your own body, the more you can enjoy exploring with your partner. The whole yoga technology that’s 5,000 years old includes flexibility exercises, breathing exercises and chants that are all completely neutral. Everything about yoga is neutral and all encompassing; it contains all of keys to quality life in its wisdom. This webinar teaches you the benefits of incorporating yoga into your life. DO YOU WANT TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE AND LIVE LIFE THROUGH YOUR HEART FOR STRONGER LOVE RELATIONSHIPS, BETTER SEX LIFE AND IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE? Sign up below.