FLUSH THE PILLS & END DEPRESSION IN 5 MINUTES A DAY
“Western medicine is finally catching up and slowly adopting sciences of life that have been around for 5000 years.”
Are you ready to end depression?
Technology, although designed to make life easier, adds undo stress to our lives. Consequently, we are out of sync with nature, which leads to depression and diseases brought on by our body and mind being in chaos.
In what may be Dr Veronica’s most powerful webinar, she interviews Renee, a 25 year veteran of Western medicine turned Ayurvedic practitioner. Ayurveda is a 5,000-year-old medical healing system from India that is recognized by the World Health Organization and it means “Science of Life,” the Wisdom of Life. After 25 years as a home health nurse working with chronic illnesses such as cancer, congestive heart failure, diabetes, stroke, heart problems, GI problems, Rene could no longer watch her patients suffer the adverse effects of all the western medications forced upon them. She discovered Ayurveda. In this webinar:
- Re-discover the five elements that make up the universe. 100 or more years ago, this information was common knowledge to us. Commerce and technology seem to have erased this from our memories.
- Discover how a combination of lifestyle changes, nutrition, herbs, ways of thinking, and yoga help to bring you back into balance.
- Learn how too much movement of the mind, too many thoughts secondary to life stresses and the stresses of not getting enough sleep, not eating right and checking too many emails and text can lead to depression.
- Learn the shocking little secret about western pharmaceuticals that you’ve never been told. The core ingredients in pills are the very same natural herbs that you learn about in this webinar – without the synthetic products that are hurting you.
- Decrease the Prozac, the Effexors, the Celexas and other mood altering western medicines by implementing the other types of modalities that Ayurveda recommends.
Your mind and body are linked to earth. This informative seminar is going to teach you how to regain your Prana, that vital energy, vital essence that will keep you from wallowing in depression. The practice of Ayurveda requires the use of herbs from the earth, exercises and strengthening your mental faculties to fight off disease and depression. Isn’t that more appealing that taking 3 pills, 3 times a day. END THE DEPRESSION NOW.